Sunday, November 11, 2018

Master Ping Yangshuo Traditional Tai Chi school





Master Ping Yangshuo 
Traditional Tai Chi School


Wu YuPing ( Master Ping ) from Guangdong Province Jieyang city, China is a level 6 Master with over 20 years experience in both Tai Chi and Qi Gong. Joint head and Co-founder of Yangshuo Traditional taichi School. In this video Master Ping introduces Traditional Tai Chi through some principles and movements Master Ping: “When I was young I loved martial arts. I started at 9 years old. I have been practicing primarily Taichi for 20 years; I leaned the whole of Chen Style – forms, push hands, weapons and theory – from Master Lin JianXing. Later I learned from Masters Wang FuJing, Wang LaiQin, Wu MingQiang and Xu Yakui in order to deepen my understanding of taichi.”
 
Mário Reis

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoLwUDiG4KI


No comments:

Post a Comment