Saturday, October 17, 2020



 

2018 Taiji Quan Workshop - Rome, Italy

 


There was a lot of question asking that will I teach or having a workshop overseas? I would like to announce that my friend has organized a workshop for me in Rome, Italy in May 2018. 

 If you are interested, please contact the workshop’s organizer, 

Nicola, email: nclpala@gmail.com. 

The contents of this workshops will be based on the Yang’s style Taijiquan from Gu Lu Ping lineage which was the student of both Yang Shao Hou and Yang Cheng Fu. I already asked for permission to teach in public from my teacher, master Chi Qingsheng (Gu Luping’s indoor student). There will be some additional principles from the other line of Yang’s style Taijiquan that I have studied in the past as well.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmdgO7Yf350
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment