Saturday, February 13, 2021

 

18 Breathing & Movement Exercises (Qi Gong)



This series of 18 specific movements is called Lian Gong Yi Qi Gong and can be translated as "the practice of 18 health exercises to strengthen vital energy (练功十八法益气功)." It incorporates deep, relaxed breathing and gentle, meditative movements which work to balance the flow of energy through the Lung, Large Intestine, and Kidney channels, which are important for respiratory health. 
 
• Benefits of Lian Gong Yi Qi Gong include: 
 
• Improved lung capacity 
 
• Increased mobility in the muscles surrounding 
the diaphragm and rib cage 
 
• Massage for the internal organs and lymphatic system 
 
• Improved digestion and elimination
 
www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQpFtyWWlU4
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete