Sunday, December 6, 2020

 
Chen Style Taiji Quan Applications 
Master Adam Hsu


This video is from the members' area of my website. Over one hundred videos like this one are available to watch on my site. Visit my website to learn more. 
 
 
An exclusive video interview with Master Adam Hsu, filmed outside the Taipei city hall in Taiwan. Master Hsu openly shares his knowledge of Chen Style Taiji Quan, sharing profound insights into the movements found in the Chen Taiji form and practical demonstrations of their usage. 
 
The Martial Man is an exciting new web series following Kieren as he travels the far-east to experience traditional martial arts, and learn the secret knowledge of the Grandmasters. The show offers the viewer a unique insight into the martial arts world, and a front-row seat to learn directly from the masters. 
 
 
 
 
Visit my website and gain access to all of my unseen videos, and members-only content. https://themartialman.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment