Sunday, December 13, 2020

Liang De Hua - Yang Style Taiji Quan • The Martial Camp 2020


Liang De Hua - Yang Style Taiji Quan 

The Martial Camp 2020



Watch the video highlights of Liang De Hua teaching Yang-style Taiji Quan at The Martial Camp 2020 in Chiang Mai Thailand. 
 
 Join us at the next event, 09th -22nd January 2021 (Limited spaces available) Book now: https://themartialcamp.com Watch the highlight video of the full event here:  
 
 
About the organizer: For the last five years, I have been traveling Southeast Asia, researching different martial arts and filming countless interviews, so that I can share the ‘secret knowledge’ of the masters with my followers. As a result of my experience, I have decided to host a once in a lifetime event, bringing together several teachers at one event, so that people from all around the world can travel to Thailand and experience the internal arts first hand. 
 
Kieren Krygier - The Martial Man Book 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment